The Best Ways of Tightening Your Vagina
Vaginal tightening — the term itself not so long ago used to be hushed about and only spoken of behind closed curtains but now many young and older women in our society are becoming more open on the subject.
It has become the latest craze among women. Some of the reasons for vaginal tightening are:
- Natural aging process where the pelvic floor muscles begin to sag due to gravity.
- Vagina might loosen up due to multiple childbirths, for example having a number of kids in a short period of time one after another without a break.
- In rare cases, the vagina might become loose due to rare medical conditions.
- Improve sex life. This has particularly been noticed among women who get married in their late thirties who claim their sexual experiences are not so great.
There are quite a number of ways of tightening one’s vagina. Some women and health experts have come up and promoted more natural and healthy ways of vaginal tightening without surgical procedure such as maintaining a healthy diet, maintaining a normal female hormonal level, exercising, kegel exercises, heck! even herbal supplements. But if you want the more “commercial” and less time consuming ways, there are other options such as Vaginoplasty, Laser vaginal technique and Vaginal tightening gel and creams such as the Indian Gel which is becoming popular nowadays.These creams should be purchased from trusted chemists. Let’s take a further look at some of these methods .We’ll start with the big one…
- Vaginoplasty. Vaginoplasty is reconstruction surgery of the vagina and its mucous membrane. There are quite a number of procedures that can be performed during vaginoplasty, but the most relevant ones include vaginal rejuvenation where the muscle tone and aesthetics of the vagina are restored and also excess tissue is removed. For women who have undergone this procedure and then given birth, it has to be redone. There is also labiaplasty where the size of the labia or “lips” is reduced making them smaller and the space between them narrower. The cons of this procedure is that there will be decreased clitoral stimulation and also there might be some scarring. Since it is a surgery, it can have more risks such as excessive bleeding, infection and even death. There is also long recovery time of 4-6 weeks and soreness which is a bummer. It is also very expensive.
- Laser vaginal tightening technique. This is a new technique whereby a laser is used to tighten the vaginal muscles. The overall result however of this procedure is dependent on the skills of the surgeon.
- Kegel Exercises. These exercises, also called pelvic floor muscle exercises consist of repeatedly contracting the muscles forming the floor of the pelvis. The results from this exercise begin showing after 2-3 months. It is highly recommended as most women say it was successful.
- Herbal Supplements. A herbal drug called Kacip fatimah has been marketed for some time now as a health tonic and is used by women a few months before childbirth to strengthen and maintain the tone of vaginal and muscle.